Introducing our Milky Mama Milk Collector!
The Milky Mama Milk Collector is an easy way to collect your breast milk while nursing your baby. Now, instead of soaking up breast pads or leaking, you can collect your liquid gold to store for later.
- Soft and comfortable 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- 100 ml capacity.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to use your Milky Mama Milk Collector:
- Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle/bag and reposition.
- Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Milky Mama Milk Collector to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad
Cleaning and Care:
- Clean after each use.
- Its strongly recommended to clean and sterilize your Milky Mama Milk Collector with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product.
- Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your collector.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.